Glencoe House offers you the opportunity to arrive rested and relaxed for your fabulous Majestic Line cruise. Equally, if you don’t want the fun to stop then why not extend your holiday post-cruise with us at Glencoe House?
Glencoe House comprises seven generous private suites, which are between 80-148 sq. metres. The scale of the private suites is such that you occupy your own wing of a Victorian mansion, albeit with the convenience of 21st Century technology. Given the elevated position of the hotel, each suite enjoys panoramic vistas of Loch Leven; indeed you may be able to see one of The Majestic Line’s boats moored outside. One or two bedrooms suites are available all boasting lavish bathrooms. Distinctively your suite contains a substantial sitting room, which encompasses an array of period features together with the luxury of your own open fire. A distinguishing feature of the Glencoe House is the unique dining experience. Breakfast and a five-course dinner are served at your own candle lit private dining room table located in your suite. Dress up or dress down – the choice is yours – but you will enjoy an elegant restaurant experience but without fellow diners. The suites give you the space and privacy to rest and unwind uninterrupted. In essence, Glencoe House compliments the tone and the spirit of The Majestic Line perfectly.
- Overnight stay at Glencoe House prior to boarding the 3 or 6 day cruise in Oban
- Taxi transfer from Glencoe House to Oban to board the 3 to 6 day cruise
- Free luggage storage at Glencoe House in luggage cases are not required for the cruise (laundry service available for a fee)
- Free parking at Glencoe House for the duration of your cruise (full valet service can also be arranged for a fee)
- Taxi transfer from Oban to Glencoe House post cruise
Roger Niemeyer, Glencoe, PH49 4HT.
Free parking, free transport to Oban and back for Majestic Line guests
B&B rates for a suite From £380prpn