April is one of the best months to cruise the west coast of Scotland - here are five great reasons to book your April 2019 cruise now.
1. All our April cruises are 10% less in price, because its early season; and yet the gourmet food, the customer service, the scenery, the wildlife and often the weather is just as good as any other month - a bargain!
2. We cruise off the west coast of Scotland, so the weather is very changeable on any day on any month of the season. Some years we have snow on some days and glorious sunshine on others! Maritime weather provides ever changing dramatic and beautiful scenery which guests marvel at from the comfort of the vessel. Rainbows are reflected in the sea lochs, cloud patterns chase along the landscape, skies are huge with layers of shape and light.
3. Daylight is shorter in April so sunrises are perfectly timed for breakfast and sunsets for dinner, with the depth of light and colour often very dramatic at this time of year. Evenings are dark, therefore perfect for viewing spectacular starry nights, or a bright moon reflected on the water, from our remote anchorages with no light pollution.
4. An April cruise will shake off the lethargy of winter in the best possible way. Sea air and amazing scenery will revive the spirits, while getting pampered with delicious food and amazing scenery. Shore trips will provide exercise at whatever level suits, while providing inspiration to learn more about the unique culture and environment of the west coast of Scotland.
5. Locally sourced ingredients, from spring lamb and seafood to new season vegetables are at their very best in April, providing inspiration for our Chefs and gourmet delights for our guests.
We have some availability in April this year choose from 4 different exclusive cruise itineraries for your refreshing spring break, including one 3-night short cruise and three 6-night cruises.
To find out more about these cruises follow the links here: